Tamara is our Lead Dispute Resolution and Employment Solicitor who also assists in the Company and Commercial department.
Tamara has lived in Stone for many years and her three grown up children all attended local schools in Dinton, Haddenham and Aylesbury. Tamara is based at our Chalfont office and is therefore able to see clients from all over the region at any of our offices.
Wherever possible, Tamara will use negotiation and mediation to avoid costly litigation and she gives practical straightforward advice. Tamara is relentless in her efforts to get her clients the result they are seeking, and she has received excellent feedback from clients for her ability to give very clear empathetic advice to vulnerable clients in difficult and distressing situations.
- Tamara acts for individuals, employers and companies.
- Tamara advises employers and employees on a broad range of employment matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Tamara advises on a variety of disputes including claims arising out of the administration of a trust or an estate, including: challenges to the validity of a will; applications for financial provision under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975; breach of trust and removal claims against executors and trustees; negligence; pensions; property disputes including claims under TOLATA; landlord/tenant disputes; general contractual claims and debt recovery.
Career and Education
- 2017: Solicitor, Dispute Resolution and Employment, Cartmell & Co Solicitors
- 2016: Solicitor, Pensions, Pitmans LLP, Reading
- 2012: Paralegal and Trainee Solicitor, Darbys Solicitors, Oxford
- 2011: Paralegal, Banking and Finance Litigation, Lightfoots Solicitors, Thame
- 2011: Legal Practice Course at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- 2010: First Class LLB (Hons) Law Degree