Sadie is our Head of Family Department. She practices exclusively in all aspects of Family Law, including Divorce and Financial Settlements, Separation, Cohabitation, Children and both Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements.
Sadie qualified as a solicitor in 2006. She has amassed a considerable knowledge and expertise in advising clients on all matters from the straightforward to the highly complex. She prides herself in adopting a sensitive, down-to-earth and practical approach in all cases, drawing on personal and professional experience and providing a high level of client care.
Sadie has practised in the Home Counties for the last 15 years, building up excellent client relationships throughout the local area.
- Sadie’s practice has a particular emphasis on Divorce and Financial Settlements, ranging from low to high net worth matters. She has dealt with a number of cases in the High Court and the Court of Appeal.
- Sadie also has vast experience of advising on Private Law Children matters, ranging from common disputes between parents in relation to the arrangements for children following Divorce or Separation, to complex International Child Abduction cases in the High Court, and a number of International Leave to Remove applications.
- Sadie also frequently advises on matters relating to the separation of unmarried couples, to include applications under The Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA) and Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
- Sadie is a member of Resolution, an organisation which promotes the need for a practical and non-confrontational approach in all Family matters. Sadie is a subscriber to the ethos of Resolution and recognises the need to ‘keep the heat down’ as much as possible during Divorce and Separation, particularly when children are involved.
Career and Education
- 2017: Head of Family, Cartmell & Co Solicitors
- 2012: Partner, Frances Lindsay & Co Solicitors
- 2010: Lead Solicitor, Adams Moore Family Law
- 2006: Head of Family, Tank Jowett Solicitors
- 2004: Duncan Lewis & Co Solicitors
- 2001: Legal Practice Course
- 1998: BA Hons Law Degree (University of Staffordshire)