Rebecca assists the Private Client department in Wills, Probate, Trusts and Court of Protection work. She undertakes day-to-day estate administration work and prepares estate accounts on probate matters.
Rebecca previously worked as a legal assistant in a similar role for another local firm. She has many years’ experience in legal document drafting, supported by a background in technical editing.
Rebecca is also an experienced genealogist, and can assist in identifying and tracing heirs to unclaimed estates.
She is an Affiliate member of CILEx, currently studying to obtain the CILEx Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice (Probate Practice).
- 2015: Probate Executive and Legal Assistant, Cartmell & Co
- 2012: Technical Editor, BM TRADA
- 2008: Legal Assistant, DC Kaye & Co
- 2000: Editor, CPD material for professionals
- 2006: MA English Literature with Distinction (Open University)