Nioman is a paralegal at Cartmell & Co assisting in a range of matters, primarily in litigation and dispute resolution, and also employment. He undertakes day-to-day litigation work – receiving initial client instructions and managing cases all through the court process. He liaises with clients in employment advice including drafting contracts, specific clauses in contracts and settlement agreements.
- Prior to joining Cartmell & Co, Nioman worked as a case handler for Shoosmiths LLP. He worked in the unsecured litigation department and helped clients recover debt owed to them. Nioman has a wide knowledge of recovering debt owed to clients as well as enforcement methods to recover the balance.
- Before commencing his studies in Law, Nioman worked for 2 years in an international airport. The commercial awareness he gained has helped him understand the complexity of commercial contracts.
- Alongside his developing legal career, Nioman has the advantage of many years’ previous commercial experience, dealing with dispute resolution and helping clients receive the best solution to their needs.
Career and Education
- 2017: Paralegal at Cartmell & Co
- 2016: Case Handler at Shoosmiths LLP
- 2014: LLM Hons at The University of Hertfordshire
- 2012: London Luton Airport – Menzies Contract Staff
- 2012: 1st Class Hons Law – University of Hertfordshire