Jennifer qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2004.
As part of the Private Client Department, she specialises exclusively in Wills, Trusts, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work. She has very sound knowledge in advising clients on all aspects of these matters, offering legal assistance at what can often be a difficult time for clients, providing an understanding approach and a high level of client care.
Jennifer has practised in Aylesbury and South Bucks, building up excellent client relationships over many years.
- Jennifer has significant experience in taking instructions for both Wills and Codicils and advising on Trust arrangements for the protection of assets and estate planning generally. She advises clients on the best structure for their financial position, personal wishes and having regard to individual family circumstances.
- Jennifer offers a full service to advise on, prepare and register Lasting Powers of Attorney (Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare) and the registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- She has made many successful applications to the Court of Protection for Deputyship Orders, Deeds of Variation and tax planning, and offers advice on the complexities of the process and the requirements.
- Jennifer is an experienced Probate practitioner, with knowledge on all aspects of the estate administration process, advising on taxable and non-taxable estates, completing and submitting Inheritance Tax accounts, preparing Estate Accounts and obtaining the Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration on Intestacy. Jennifer also prepares Deeds of Variation and has experience in dealing with foreign assets and trust administration and “assets in lieu of tax” schemes with the revenue.
Career and Education
- 2017: Chartered Legal Executive, Cartmell & Co Solicitors
- 2004: Chartered Legal Executive, Parrott and Coales Solicitors
- 1998: Trainee Chartered Legal Executive, Parrott and Coales Solicitors
- 1997: Assistant at DC Kaye & Co Solicitors
- 1997: BA Hons Archaelogy degree (University of Wales, Lampeter)