Hannah assists our solicitors in a range of areas including Private Client, Company and Commercial and Litigious matters. Her work includes drafting, completing work involving HM Land Registry and liaising with clients.
Hannah has joined us from a background in Personal Injury where she successfully dealt with a range of Personal Injury cases, including those where liability was contested.
- 2016: Paralegal at Cartmell & Co
- 2015: Fee Earning Paralegal – Personal Injury
- 2015: Graduated from Oxford Brookes University – LLB (2:1)
- 2017: Trainee Solicitor at Cartmell & Co
- Currently studying LPC and Masters in Law (LLM) part time with the University of Law in Guildford, due to complete her study in July 2017.