- Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive to lead our fantastic Chalfont Property team. This is an exciting role for someone who is ambitious to develop with a forward thinking firm and to manage an established team with a community feel. We will consider candidates based on their fit with our business ethos and ideas. The best candidate will always be someone who is open to new ideas and thinking. Equally important skills are organisation, empathy and patience. Some management experience would be helpful but not necessary as you will be fully supported in the role. The ideal candidate would have 3-6 years PQE
- Solicitor or Legal Executive to work in our Family Department, to work alongside our Head of Department, ideally 2-3 years PQE and a member of Resolution. You will work within our developing team to administer a diverse caseload of privately funded family matters and be able to see clients from any of our firm’s offices.
- Credit Controller/Executive to work with our Office team. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to work alongside lawyers in a collaborative way and to get involved with assisting managing conduct of files them their files, budgets and costs management. This is a varying role covering all aspects of the legal services we perform, from start of transactions to completion of cases in a number of differing legal services.
- Will Writer or Trusts Solicitor to work with our experienced lawyers in our Private Client Department and with a particular interest in Trust work, based at any of our office locations
Note: no agency applications please: we would like candidates to proactively seek us out and be driven to contact us of their own initiative.
What we offer:
We encourage our lawyers to be like-minded in being at the forefront of implementing positive changes and embracing ideas for the future. This is set in a forward-thinking, professional business environment where we all develop and grow together.
Our culture and ethos:
We wish to serve our local communities and to take pride in our responsibilities personally to clients and to the wider community.
- All of our people are good people.
- All of our people are kind-hearted and care about clients and fellow staff.
- All of our people work hard.
- All of our people maintain their sense of humour and personality
- All of our people have a team ethic approach in all matters and know that to provide a top service, they must operate as an effective team
- All of our people know that to progress and achieve, we need our individuals to operate outside of their comfort zone
We are always looking at new ways to provide excellent levels of both client care and employee support.
We positively encourage our people to develop their careers and help us to differentiate ourselves.
Lawyers: Are you:
- Looking for the right team? We aim to always have balanced teams, blending skills and personalities. There should be a right ‘fit’ for all types of all with the overall team structure.
- Wishing to progress, with the opportunity of long-term career development?
- Wanting to ultimately progress for partnership or profit share?
Business Management & Support: Are you:
- An organised office administrator with a professional mind wishing to work with lawyers in managing their cases?
- Wanting to help us take our Business to the next level and beyond?
We operate a ‘rolling recruitment’ programme and would be keen to hear from you.