- Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive to lead our fantastic Chalfont Property team. This is an exciting role for someone who is ambitious to develop with a forward thinking firm and to manage an established team. We will consider candidates based on their fit with our business ethos and ideas. Most important skills are a team ethic and excellent organisation skills. Some experience in managing a small team would be helpful but not necessary as you will be fully supported in the role. The ideal candidate would have 2-6 years PQE.
- Ambitious Solicitor or Legal Executive to work within our expanding Family Department alongside our Head of Department. The candidate would ideally have 2-5 years PQE as a practising lawyer . You will work on almost exclusively privately funded family matters and be able to work from any of our offices.
- Solicitor or Will Writer with a passion for providing solutions that involve trusts to work alongside our exciting team in our Private Client Department and with a particular interest in Trust and Wills work, based at any of our office locations.
Note: no agency applications please as we prefer candidates to proactively seek us out and be driven to use their initiative.
Our culture and ethos:
What we offer:
Competitive salary package and exciting partnership opportunities.
Ease of commute and flexible working arrangements.
A fantastic set up and team to support you.
- All of our people are good people.
- All of our people are kind-hearted and care about clients and fellow staff.
- All of our people work hard.
- All of our people maintain their sense of humour and personality.
- All of our people have a team ethic approach in all matters and know that to provide a top service, they must operate as an effective team.
- All of our people know that to progress and achieve, we need our individuals to always look to improve and grow.
We are always looking at new ways to provide excellent levels of both client care and employee support.
We positively encourage our people to develop their careers and help us to differentiate ourselves.
We operate a ‘rolling recruitment’ programme and would be keen to hear from you.
Vacancies recently filled….
- Solicitor based at our Stone office working within our Residential Property team.
- Credit Controller/Executive working with our Office team. An exciting role with the opportunity to work alongside lawyers in a collaborative way and to get involved with assisting managing conduct of files them their files, budgets and costs management. A varying role covering all aspects of the legal services we perform, from start of transactions to completion of cases in a number of differing legal services.
- Marketing and Business Development Executive working alongside our Paul Bolton and Heads of Department developing our business, our connections and helping to ‘spread the word’ about our reputation
- Solicitor working in and developing our Company & Commercial Department and Dispute Resolution Department, based at both Chalfont St Giles and Stone offices
- Solicitor working in and developing our Dispute Resolution Department, supporting the Head of Department, based at our Chalfont St Giles and Stone offices
- Business Development Executive supporting the development of the business for the Head of Legal Services and Heads of each Legal Department, covering both offices
- Legal Secretary & Receptionist with office experience and good IT Skills for our Stone office
- Office Manager to work with the Management Team to manage the day to day operations across the firm, covering both of our offices
- Solicitor and Head of Department in our Family Department covering both offices
- Solicitor and Head of Department in our Property Department covering both offices
- Trainee Solicitors in our Private Client Department at both offices
- Private Client Executive in our Private Client Department at our Stone office
- Paralegal in our Dispute Resolution and Company & Commercial Departments
- Private Client Executive in our Private Client Department at Chalfont St Giles office
- Bookkeeper based at our Chalfont St Giles office
(All full-time positions unless specified – last updated: May 2018)